Labels

Baby (35) Fashion (11) Travel (10) Food (7) Other stuff I like (5)

Saturday 26 November 2011

Chalet chic

I am currently working on my outfit for this skiing season. The fact that "chalet chic" seems to be the height of fashion helps. I already got the bubble hat...



(Moncler)

Now I am looking for the perfect Nordic style jumper. I love Jil Sander's red and light blue Azure jumper (www.jilsander.com) but at over £1,000 it costs more than the ski pass for the week... Asos and Topshop have some much better priced alternatives. And I love the ones from Aubin & Wills (check www.net-a-poter.com).

The Baby is also ready to hit the snow with these cute mini Ugg Boots:



and fury gloves from Silvana Ost, a Swiss designer (www.silvana-ost.ch):



I am still looking for a cute hat for her. Brora does very nice cashmere ones (www.brora.co.uk) and mini Boden (www.boden.co.uk) has some cute options:



I have not decided yet. Let me know if you find anything else warm and cute for the snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment